Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[IL] 03 GPW s2000, 75k, $13,500

Old 02-05-2017, 10:31 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default [IL] 03 GPW s2000, 75k, $13,500

DISCLAIMER: Car has a lien. I currently owe around $8,200 dollars to a credit union. If you aren't aware of how liens work, please move along. Title is clean, car fax shows 1 accident back from the previous owner. Minor accident, all VIN tags match on the body parts. We will work something out with moving the car while waiting for the check to clear at credit union and title being sent.

Car is currently being stored in Plainfield, IL. I can show the car in the plainfield area.
I have a set of gold enkei pf01ss (s2k specs) with hankook v12s. Square setup, 255's all around. Perfect autocross setup. Rears are about 50%, fronts are 85%ish. These tires never saw any autocross, have some camber wear (car was spec'd for best daily/autoscross specs. Right around -2 in the rear and -1.8 in the front)

ASK FOR VIN

BACKSTORY: bought from a dealer in 2015 around June. Car had 61k miles roughly, had the 1 previous owner who lived in Ohio I believe. Garaged every winter (evident by the mileage and the underbody cleanliness). Was garaged from November-March when I owned it. Oil change every 3k miles with fully synthetic.

REASON FOR SELLING: Making a big career change, and car modding may be out of the picture for some time. I don't NEED to sell, so low balls will be ignored. But the extra money wouldn't hurt at this time, and I'd hate seeing it sit not being used for its full potential.

MODIFICATION HISTORY: car was never modified until my ownership.
What I did:
-strut bar
-k&N intake
-tein Coilovers
-pf01SS Wheels
-apr gtc-200 wing
-PLM headers
-greddy single catback with test pipe

The car was autocrossed ONCE on stock suspension with the wheels. Never tracked.

Car has been returned to stock minus the stereo and phone mount

INFO:
-75k miles (current daily, subject to fluctuation)
- 2003 GPW with tan interior. RAREST COLOR COMBO
- 03, so glass soft top window and defroster
- 9k redline on the f20c motor
- rear wheel drive
- motorized soft top convertible
- 2 seater (obviously)
- 6sp manual

ALSO have set of pf01's i can include for additional cost

PROS:
- Valve adjustment done less than 5k miles ago (if you don't know about s2ks and the importance of valve adjustments, this may not be the car for you)
- recent oil change
- front tires in great shape
- brakes are solid
- pioneer stereo with modrify harness to use stock side panel functions (aux, USB, no Bluetooth)
- modrify phone dash mount
- leather seats in GREAT condition. Driver starting to show some bolster wear but no rips/tears. Been conditioned and protected multiple times in my ownership
- OEM car cover included
- tonneau cover included

CONS:
- Holes in trunk. I have paint matched plugs that are inserted, they do not leak at all.
- 1 key and fob, along with the valet key
- Front fender liners slightly cut (not really noticeable unless you're looking for it under the well)
- 2 rips in soft top. Less than half inch long each. Currently using duck tape on interior side and have never seen as much as a drip of water when getting In the car.
-couple Knicks/dings. 14yr old car.
- rear tires could use replacing soon. Definitely drive able for another season, but getting low.
- Right front fender has a small dent, and some cracking from when i rolled the fenders.
-Ding in passenger door.
-Passenger side dash has weird markings on it, came from the dealer like this.
-Front bumper has some scrapage.
- Brakes squeak, I've checked them and have no unusual wear. Just the brand of pads im guessing

Pics Should pretty much cover everything but let me know if there is something else specific